7 Easy Tips to Help You Save Money on Repairs and Fuel
Take advantage of these 7 simple tips and you won’t have to spend as much of your hard-earned cash on repair bills and fuel fill-ups for your vehicle. We recommend you keep this checklist handy to make sure your vehicle is running efficiently and you’ll save money on costly repairs.
- Check tires at least monthly and adjust level if necessary.
- Check the oil every couple of fill-ups. Remove the dipstick and wipe clean, reinsert and remove again. Ensure the oil level (which is dark in color) is between the two bumps or holes.
- Check that all lights are working at each fill-up.
- Check belts for worn or frayed edges a few times yearly.
- Check brake fluid a few times yearly. This is usually completed with an oil change at a shop.
- Check power steering fluid a few times yearly. This is usually completed with a regular oil change at a shop.
- Check transmission fluid a few times yearly. This is usually completed with a regular oil change at a shop.
For more car care tips read some of our other blogs. To schedule an inspection, regular oil change, and rotation contact an associate at one of our locations today. And don’t forget to check out our current special promotions.
Maplewood – (651) 489-9455
1728 Rice St.
Maplewood, MN 55113
Hugo – (651) 407-3611
5241 130th St. N.
Hugo, MN 55038
Crystal – (763) 535- 1715
5337 Edgewood Ave. N
Crystal, MN 55428