Beat the Summer Heat
Now that winter is finally coming to an end (hopefully!) now is the time to prepare your vehicle for the warm weather months. Here are some quick tips to ensure your car is as ready for summer as you are as the weather warms up.
- Prepare for an emergency by always having some essential items such as snacks, water, and your cell phone on hand.
- Check your tires regularly. Pothole season will be in full force soon enough and you can reduce blowouts with proper inflation.
- Pets and children should never be left in a vehicle unattended. Your vehicle is at least 15-20 degrees warmer than the temperature outside even with all of the windows cracked. If you wouldn’t wear a fur coat and sit in that then your pet shouldn’t have to either.
- Have your air conditioning serviced to ensure it is operating efficiently before you run into issues rather than when it is too late.
- Have a routine flush of all fluids including coolant, brake, power steering, and radiator if needed.
We are currently offering some A/C specials, one offer being a $19.95 A/C service (includes inspection, leak test, and performance test). Visit our website at www.tgkauto.com/pages/specials for more information on this offer or more information about other services we offer.