Six Tips on Finding A Good Auto Repair Shop
- Does the business employ ASE-certified technicians? Credentials and affiliations are indicators of professionalism and the management’s commitment to training and education. TGK employs Quality – ASE certified technicians with TGK Automotive’s mandatory policy of taking monthly training courses.
- Is the shop and customer waiting area clean and organized? Cleanliness and organization are signs of a well-run business. Come in to one of TGK’s six locations and see for yourself.
- Are customers greeted and treated in a friendly and respectful manner? Many auto repair businesses excel in the area of customer service and satisfaction. A simple phone call to the shop to inquire about their services can give you a glimpse of how they treat customers. TGK is always happy to talk with you about any issue with your vehicle and maintain quality care of customer’s vehicles when in TGK Automotive’s possession.
- Does the business provide a written estimate? The business should complete a written estimate and request your signature prior to starting any repairs on your car. No surprises – all prices
must be approved by you before any work is done at TGK.
- Does the business offer a warranty? Most auto repair businesses offer a warranty on parts and labor and the warranty is usually in writing or posted in the waiting area. TGK Automotive provides an industry leading Warranty – 3 year/ 36,000 mile.
- Does the business have a list of satisfied customers or references that it is willing to give you? Satisfied customers and recommendations from family, friends and neighbors are helpful in finding a good shop. Many auto repair facilities also have company websites that are worth checking out as they often include testimonials and additional information about the business. Don’t just take it from TGK, take it from their customers. See current reviews at www.tgkauto.com/reviews
“A vehicle is a major purchase for most people, so it makes sense to take the time to select an auto repair facility that will take the best care of that investment,” says Rich White, executive director, Car Care Council. “Being an informed auto care consumer means not only learning about your vehicle and its service needs, but also the facility that will make the repairs.”
Give us a call today at TGK Automotive if your vehicle needs repair or maintenance. Or check out our special offers on our website for a coupon by clicking here.
Maplewood – (651) 489-9455
1728 Rice St.
Maplewood, MN 55113
Hugo – (651) 407-3611
5241 130th St. N.
Hugo, MN 55038
Crystal – (763) 535-1716
5337 Edgewood Ave. N
Crystal, MN 55428
St. Anthony- (612) 781-1788
1850 New Brighton Blvd.
Minneapolis, MN 55418
St. Paul – 3M Campus – (651) 739-2351
2545 Conway Ave.
St Paul, MN 55119
To see what other services we offer click here!