Tips to Save Money on Fuel & Repairs
- Check tires at least monthly and adjust level if necessary.
- Check the oil every couple of fill-ups. Remove the dipstick and wipe clean, reinsert and remove again. Ensure the oil level (which is dark in color) is between the two bumps or holes.
- Check that all lights are working at each fill-up.
- Check belts for worn or frayed edges a few times yearly.
- Check brake fluid a few times yearly. This is usually completed with an oil change at a shop.
- Check power steering fluid a few times yearly. This is usually completed with a regular oil change at a shop.
- Check transmission fluid a few times yearly. This is usually completed with a regular oil change at a shop.
For more car care tips visit our website and find the blog link in the upper right corner www.tgkauto.com or to schedule an inspection, regular oil change, and rotation contact an associate at one of our locations today.
Maplewood – 651.489.9455 | Hugo – 651.407.3611