Get The Most Out of Your Fill-Ups
Get the most out of your fuel fill-ups and save some money by following these easy tips!
- Ensure appropriate tire pressure and regular alignments.
- Remove any heavy unnecessary items from your trunk or interior.
- Roll down the windows or use vents for fresh air rather than running the AC.
- Use cruise control when possible.
- Plan errands accordingly to avoid extra mileage.
- Be aware of gas prices on your regular routes to find the cheapest prices. Don’t travel across town to save a couple dollars when you will cancel it out with the extra miles. Download the Gas Buddy app on your phone to find where the cheapest gas is and get alerts if gas prices are going to go down or up.
- Fill tank during cool hours to avoid evaporation, and also early in the day.
- Be sure to service your engine regularly and stay up to date on all your suggested car repairs.
For more information about services we can offer to help ensure you are getting the most out of your vehicle visit us at www.tgkauto.com or to schedule a vehicle inspection contact us at one of our locations.
Maplewood – (651) 489-9455
1728 Rice St.
Maplewood, MN 55113
Hugo – (651) 407-3611
5241 130th St. N.
Hugo, MN 55038
Crystal – (763) 535- 1715
5337 Edgewood Ave. N
Crystal, MN 55428