How to Minimize Your Vehicles Depreciation
Get the most money out of your vehicle by minimizing its depreciation by following these simple tricks.
- Research the vehicle before you purchase it. You can search the most up-to-date car depreciation tables on the What Car? website.
- When you buy a nearly-new or used vehicle you can avoid the steepest depreciation.
- Make sure you keep up with the routine maintenance. A service history to will give the future buyers peace of mind. Therefore, you should keep all documents in a safe place.
- Keep the mileage down.
- Consider leasing rather than buying.
- Sell your car well before the new model hits the showrooms.
- Sell at the right time of year – for example, convertibles in the summer and all wheel drive in the winter.
- Avoid modifications such as spoilers and custom rims.
- Stick to normal colors, such as black, white, silver, etc.
To keep your vehicle in the best shape make sure to have regular car care maintenance done. Call TGK Automotive today to schedule your appointment.
Maplewood – (651) 489-9455
1728 Rice St.
Maplewood, MN 55113
Hugo – (651) 407-3611
5241 130th St. N.
Hugo, MN 55038
Crystal – (763) 535- 1715
5337 Edgewood Ave. N
Crystal, MN 55428